November 6-8, 2019
Holiday Inn – Downtown Alexandria
Wednesday Evening November 6th
Dress: Business Casual
5:00 p.m. Early Birds: Meet in Bar at Bentley Hotel (next door to Holiday Inn) lobby.
6:00 Meet in main lobby at the Bentley Hotel (next door)
Pick up name tags. Trolley ride to reception.
6:30-8:30 Opening Reception: Home of Patrick Moore, former CABL Chairman, Alum 1989. Address: 5400 Bayou Rapides Rd.
Thursday, November 7th
7:45 A.M. Breakfast Buffet at hotel
8:45 Walk to Lobby – Class Photo: Don’t be left out!
9:00 Walk to Central Louisiana Technical Community College downtown campus
- Jimmy Sawtelle, Chancellor
- Heather Poole, Executive Vice Chancellor; CABL Board Member (‘07 Alum)
9:30 Welcome to Alexandria/Pineville:
- Jeff Hall, Mayor of Alexandria
- Clarence Fields, Mayor of Pineville
10:00 Vision and Leadership in Action
- Jacques Roy, former Mayor of Alexandria
11:15 A little Inspiration from the class of 2018
- Trish Leleux, Owner, The Trish Leleux Group at Keller Williams Realty (’18 Alum)
12:00 Load Bus
12:15-1:00 Lunch at Spirits, Hosted by Lee Gwinn
1:00 Load Bus to England Airpark and Community
1:15 Introduction to England Airpark and Community
- Sandra McQuain, Executive Director, England Economic & Industrial Development District
2:00 Criminal Justice Panel
- John Burkhart, Director, Louisiana Campaign for Equal Justice
- James Leblanc, Secretary, Department of Corrections
3:00 Board Bus: Driving Tour of Union Tank Car:
- Trinity Deville, Director of Operations,
Union Tank Care Company
4:30 Head back to hotel
6:00/10 Meet in lobby of hotel: Bus to Dinner
Home of Ben Luke: Couchon d’lait
Sponsored by/Courtesy of: Ben Luke (’15 Alum)
Friday, November 8th
7:45 Buffet Breakfast
9:00 Small Group Discussions/ Group Reports
Reflective Readings Personal Commitment Letters
10:00 Welcome to the CABL- Leadership LA Alumni Network!
11:30/12:00 Adjourn — Have a safe trip home Alumni!
Thanks to our Local Area CENLA Sponsors
Continued thanks to our STATEWIDE Sponsors